TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

_Parkesy application for forum mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJP
Game-Moderator
RJP

_Parkesy application for forum mod Empty
PostSubject: _Parkesy application for forum mod   _Parkesy application for forum mod EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:30 am

In game name: _Parkesy

Position/Rank you are applying for: Forum mod

Why you wish to become staff: I was a Moderator but was demoted because of downtime, but I don't want to do modreqs as I cannot always be on the server, however I can always access the forum because I can get it on my phone. I also want to help with the running of the server 'behind the scenes' if you will as I have been on it for so long I feel it is time to give something back to the nerds Jack and Dave etc. for having the server up for me to play on with everyone else. I understand there are low staff on the forum team so I thought I'd help out.
Another factor for me wanting to become a staff is the ability to let people enjoy the server, as people will want to work their way up through the ranks and be able to enjoy that, and me and the other forum mods can set a high bar for the ranks so that it is exciting for people aiming to be ranked up, and going through their journey on Trobeano.

Time playing: Nearly a year

Something about you: I'm organised (sort of) and am capable with finances etc. (just in case you became an extremely popular server and had to cope with loads of donations and payouts). I also enjoy many things as you know.

Time played on Trobeano: Nearly a year

Any other information: I am also very accessible for anybody on Trobeano with many links for them to reach me by if i am not on the forum or the server.
Back to top Go down
MUST_k1LL
Admin
MUST_k1LL

PostSubject: Accepted   _Parkesy application for forum mod EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

Accepted

reason:

i have accepted you because i know you are organized and know very much everything. you have contributed to the server for a long time and you were the first person to play (you also got me to join and play trobeano)you already know Jack and Dave very well and i believe you would be a great contributor to the server and its forums.(you are an epic friend irl to)
-you have access to it by phone
-you will be active on the forums and post more
it is true we do need more staff so i am promoting you to a forum moderator

MUST_k1LL
_Parkesy application for forum mod MUST_k1LL_Parkesy application for forum mod Mca
Back to top Go down
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

PostSubject: Re: _Parkesy application for forum mod   _Parkesy application for forum mod EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:25 am

and you are in set 1 for English which shows that you are very literate and perfect for the job xD
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _Parkesy application for forum mod   _Parkesy application for forum mod Empty

Back to top Go down

_Parkesy application for forum mod
Page 1 of 1