TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

My application form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MUST_k1LL
Admin
MUST_k1LL

My application form Empty
PostSubject: My application form   My application form EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:07 am

*In game name:
MUST_k1LL

*Position/Rank you are applying for:
Super-Mod

*Why you wish to become staff:
already a member of staff i wish to be super-mod due to the extra help i can give to the server being able to help people more and just make the server that tiny bit safer from griefers. i really want to try and improve the server and get more people on. i aim to help others in any way i can and do modreq's as soon as i see them
I want to help out the Community by taking a role that will help people, not only have more fun within the server, but have no problems with it. This is an amazing server, and I know sometimes when you file a /modreq, you dont always get a quick responce. So, I want to be the first one to complete those requests. I know it is a time consuming job and it requires multiple hours of dedication, and I am ready to dedicate my time to help out this server progress.

*Time playing:
i play around 24 hours a week depending on what i'm doing in the week or if i'm on holiday or not

*Something about you:
i skateboard as one of my sports and like to socialize in real life.im into the rock region of music and like to help others out i can be shy but over time it goes away.

*Time played on Trobeano:

7 months since the the very old server. the old server the one from the oldest pictures on the facebook page

Any other information:

i am already a moderator but wish to stretch my skills further and take on the role of super moderator to help you provide better experience for other minecraft players.If you have any questions, feel free to ask when I am online

Last edited by MUST_k1LL on Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forry

PostSubject: Super- Mod for MUST   My application form EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:26 am

Must will be an amazing super-mod he is on the server most of the time and when i need help/zoning he is there right away without question Very Happy he is fun to play with and many people take a liking to him strait away. overall i think that MUST would make a good super-mod
Back to top Go down
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

PostSubject: Re: My application form   My application form EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm

You know what, Must, i think you were one of the first people on this server, and you have worked Hard, and it has shown, I like your dedication and mature attitude to the server, i think you would do great as a Super-mod.

so i propose this, I will make you Super-mod temporarily, for a trial time, and if we like it, we keep you.

ACCEPTED

~* Le' Admin JackABeano *~
Back to top Go down
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

PostSubject: Re: My application form   My application form EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Moved to Accepted Applications
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application form   My application form Empty

Back to top Go down

My application form
Page 1 of 1