TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Donator-Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forry2983
Donator

Donator-Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Donator-Mod Application   Donator-Mod Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:55 am

In game name: Forry293

*Position/Rank you are applying for: Donator-Moderator

*Why you wish to become a member of staff/why you wish to advance up in staff: (must
be at least 3 or more paragraphs long of any size)
I wish to become a moderator because I would love to help people within the server. However it is very rare for there to be no moderators online I hate it when I’m helpless when someone is asking to get there houses/creations zoned.
I have been in the server for a very long time now and I wish to get more active with helping e.g. building new areas in spawn. For my whole time at Trobeano I have been trying to advance up in ranks when I reached respected level after loads of hard work and dedication to the server I finally got it. After a week of respected I decided I wanted to rank up again and I would have like a few more perks so I donated 20 pound. Now I have reached that I wish to do more for the community in Trobeano by helping them and other stuff. I would also like access to the /fly command :-D
Overall I would love to be accepted for the position of Donator-mod and it would be great to become a higher rank within the Trobeano community.
*How long do you play daily?: Sometimes I play up to 4 hours other times It can be for an odd hour Weekend I am sometimes on all night Very Happy

*Time-Zone: : EST-standard time) GMT

*Have you any experience of being
mod or its commands: (it is recommended as you are more likely to be
accepted) I have some experience with the plugins since I was an admin of a server at one time however I may need to learn about some others

*A small description about yourself: I am a small and very friendly person, I love playing on my pc and my favourite game is either minecraft or Call of duty zombies

*Time played on Trobeano: (if its less than 2 months you might not be accepted
as moderator) I have been playing on the server since the first day it was posted on planet minecraft
Back to top Go down
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

PostSubject: Re: Donator-Mod Application   Donator-Mod Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:01 am

Accepted!

I think that that was a fantastic application for the Donator-Mod position.
I will make you a trainee-mod first to make sure that you know what you are doing

p.s minecraft and CoD Zombies are my 2 favourite games too xD
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

PostSubject: Re: Donator-Mod Application   Donator-Mod Application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:49 am

MOVED TO ACCEPTED FORUM.

~Tromania

afro
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator-Mod Application   Donator-Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator-Mod Application
Page 1 of 1