TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJP
Game-Moderator
RJP

Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod Empty
PostSubject: Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod   Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 am

*In game name: Diddy_Dan1

*Position/Rank you are applying for: Forum-Mod

*Why you wish to become a member of staff/why you wish to advance up in staff: I think I should be Forum-Mod because I have been on this server for over 10 months and and experiences in Minecraft and Your Server! I love you guys (As friends) and would like to progress further than Architect and but Mod has too many people in it, So I though i would apply for this. I am a great person as you know. And have known you for over 10 months now. You also know that im reliable and trustworthy for others including you.

As I told you guys a couple of weeks ago, I got a new dog! Which means i wont come on 10 minutes more than I used to! I love all the Admins Owners and Forum-Mods! And I think all you guys are amazing. I also think that this is a awesome server and you pick the correct people to be a correct rank. because otherwise, anything could happen! I want to help in that, promoting, de promoting and helping others, thats what I have always wanted to do on every server, help others and make other happy, thats the most important things I think I will do IF i'm Forum-Mod. I think I will be great because I'm friendly with everybody and helpful, And everybody can trust me, well, thats if I'm available, which will be most of the time, I will be the full proper package if you teach me how to world gaurd. Smile Is it ok if these 2 paragraphs count as 3?

I also think that with al lthe other staff, I will get along better with you and others, and see how staff works around Trobeano. And I will get to know you more. I also advertise the server every once in a while on Youtube They will be uploaded on www.youtube.com/user/JCDGames Also I am a great welcomer! I give tours and give everybody new a nice welcome to the server. Add me on skype! aj-xox or daniel.cassell4 aj-xox is the one i more likely go on! It should say Triplets as my name because I'm a triplet, and used to share the account. But dont any more. Add me on skype, so if your not on, I can always message you. Thanks and hpe you enjoyed the paragraph.

*How long do you play daily?: 2 or 3 hours a day, but on weekends probably about 4-5 hours! (Ikr keen)

*Time-Zone: : England

*Have you any experience of being
mod or its commands:I have been a Admin on the server before, and the owner always said that I was a good and friendly Admin, I know most of the basic commands, and I can easly learn a lot of the other commands though.

*A small description about yourself: I am a family of 6 (Including my dog) My dog is a little Yorkie Terrier named Alfie!

*Time played on Trobeano: Just over 10 months (I think)

Note: RJP has had to post this as Diddy_Dan1 was unable.
Back to top Go down
RJP
Game-Moderator
RJP

Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod Empty
PostSubject: Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod   Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 am

Denied.

Reasons:
- I'm Joking
- You're accepted.
- I know you in game and I know how committed you are.
- I have received recommendations from the owners.

Now:
- Help out on the forums
- Become part of the staff
Back to top Go down

Diddy_Dan application for forum-mod
Page 1 of 1