TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Faction ~ MactoRex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Faction ~ MactoRex   Faction ~ MactoRex EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

MC name: JackABeano

Why you want to join: I am strong, I have many powerful weapons. most of which could be of use to this faction. You will find me of great use, as my fighting skills are plentiful, And partnered together, we will be able to conquest any foolish faction to stand in our way. I am also a batty man, so, yeah, I'll batter you'z with mah lightning and fireballs Shocked I also have the power to recruit new members easily.

Weapon of choice: Bow, which i have enchanted to the highest level, and swords, which are also of use, not as strong though.

Role in the kingdom (guard, citizen ect.): Prince. Being as i have served my time in the faction, and desire a leading role, taking soldiers to war, and being looked upon in the time of need.

Thankyou.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. <3

Father, please.. dont touch me again.

Suck mah wille

Me gusta

Tro, deep throat me again please I need it badly

Back to top Go down
RJP
Game-Moderator
RJP

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Application for Master of Arms   Faction ~ MactoRex EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:15 am

MC name: _Parkesy

Why you want to join: I Think there should be a big upgrade on factions and there should only be 3 major ones. I think that this is a good faction and lots of effort has been put in. I also have many weapons from my previous faction available.

Weapon of choice: Bow/sword

Role in the kingdom (guard, citizen ect.): Master of Arms

Back to top Go down
mattyhouse12
mattyhouse12

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction ~ MactoRex   Faction ~ MactoRex EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:22 am

IGN: mattyhouse

Why: because i could defend well and raid

Weapon: Bow

role: recruit
Back to top Go down
Twiddlepop
Twiddlepop

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction ~ MactoRex   Faction ~ MactoRex EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:05 am

MC name: Twiddlepop

Why you want to join: I love the ranking system, and it seems like a great faction to be a part of. I'd love to be able to explore the server with the other members of this faction!

Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows

Role in the kingdom (guard, citizen ect.): Queen
Back to top Go down
Twiddlepop
Twiddlepop

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction ~ MactoRex   Faction ~ MactoRex EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:57 am

Cheeky Cheeky :3 Dankur dankur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction ~ MactoRex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction ~ MactoRex   Faction ~ MactoRex Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction ~ MactoRex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Factions-
Jump to: