TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natz

123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th Empty
PostSubject: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:37 am

*In game name: 123killerfreak

*Position/Rank you are applying for: Mod

*Why you wish to become staff: I would like to become an Mod because i want to help the server with Griefers and other stuff.
I have many ideas to make the server better. I will help the Community and other members as much as i can. I will do everything in my might to be an good Mod. I'm allways avaible for Admins and other players on skype.

*Time playing: 30+ every Week. 4-5 every day.

*Something about you: I'm an good MC gamer and i love to build and RP. I'm nearly never angry, Only if someone feels like going to grief. Im very kind and friendly, Im a good friend from Sam, Jack, Elliot and Jack... Double Jack Very Happy

*Time played on Trobeano: I think like 1 week, but i played together with many of the users long time before.
Back to top Go down
Sam Brown
Sam Brown

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:10 am

ACCEPTED

I have accepted this because we have some unstable mods on at the moment who arn't that commited *Coughs* Asbo *Coughs*

Anyway, I have also played with you loads, and think you would make a great Mod Razz

Well Done!
Back to top Go down
AsboTehG
AsboTehG

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

Sam Brown wrote:
ACCEPTED

I have accepted this because we have some unstable mods on at the moment who arn't that commited *Coughs* Asbo *Coughs*

Anyway, I have also played with you loads, and think you would make a great Mod Razz

Well Done!
You wouldent know when i'm on the server... I play mostly at night when no staff are online, and I know many players that also play at night that can vouch for me. so don't claim that I'm not commmited when frankly the only time you sign into TroBeano is by accident.
Back to top Go down
https://trobeano.forumotion.com
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I will be looking into this application in my own time, and will make a final descision then.

But, you must know, unless you are part of the application team, you are not permitted to post here, if you want to, you must seek special permission from myself, Tromania, Must_k1LL or The_Brownster.

Otherwise, please stay off the application section, it just makes me have to read alot more, and clutters up the topic from what needs to be there.

Thankyou

Edit: _Parkesy is also on the app team so ask him Razz
Back to top Go down
Sam Brown
Sam Brown

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Quote :
You wouldent know when i'm on the server... I play mostly at night when no staff are online, and I know many players that also play at night that can vouch for me. so don't claim that I'm not commmited when frankly the only time you sign into TroBeano is by accident.

What is the point in you being a Mod if you go on at midnight, I was on at midnight last night and I saw you come on and then leave straight away, and I didn't see you come back for the rest of the time I was on.
Back to top Go down
Sam Brown
Sam Brown

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Moved to the accepted forum!

Jack, don't beg, I have accepted him and he is now a Mod Razz
Back to top Go down
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:40 am

Looks like you Have been:

123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th Dalopue120

You will begin as a Trainee mod, Until you learn how to use our plugins!

I will rank you when i get back on.
Back to top Go down
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:47 am

Jack.. Don't mean to go against your argument here but isn't the point of mod applications to have people encouraging you and giving you support as replies to say that they think this person should be a moderator because ect. I understand that Asbo was not posting a reply for that reason and so was against the rules but still, anyone is technically allowed to post here as long as they are arguing for/against the application position/rank.
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:34 am

^ Yeah, true, But on that one, I just did not want any flaming, as i could see that happening, very soon, with such a tempremental topic in their minds as they wrote the replies.

Razz
Back to top Go down
RJP
Game-Moderator
RJP

PostSubject: wtf?   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 am

WTH? We are denying apps left right and centre that are miles better than this ( no offence) and he has only been on the server for 1 week? Some serious bias here (SAM).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th   123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th Empty

Back to top Go down

123killerfreak's Mod Apply THE 2th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: