TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Should we have a resources world?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think we should have a resources world? this world would be reset weekly
Yes
Should we have a resources world? I_vote_lcap100%Should we have a resources world? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Should we have a resources world? I_vote_lcap0%Should we have a resources world? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MUST_k1LL
Admin
MUST_k1LL

Should we have a resources world? Empty
PostSubject: Should we have a resources world?   Should we have a resources world? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:40 am

as a trobeano player, finding places to mine and get resources is getting harder every day most mines have been explored and its hard to find a decent cave no ones been to without going out 1000 paces.

if you think having a resources world is a good idea please vote yes

this world of course would be reset weekly or fortnightly to prevent people from making a house or building there. also this world would be fine to grief on as your not supposed to build there and the world would reset with a new seed also mean more resources
Back to top Go down
AsboTehG
AsboTehG

PostSubject: Re: Should we have a resources world?   Should we have a resources world? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Yeah, i don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea. so long as the spawn or seed was at least changed, and nobody had the /sethome command in there?

Nice idea MUST(:
Back to top Go down
https://trobeano.forumotion.com
antharuz
antharuz

PostSubject: Re: Should we have a resources world?   Should we have a resources world? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

i really think a resource world is a must (see what i did there?). Even by going far away and mining in a straight line i end up in a cave full torches.

I don't know if its doable but every time a player entered the portal he should end up in a different spot to avoid having to walk a mile, seeing as the starting area is always going to be picked clean.
Back to top Go down
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

PostSubject: Re: Should we have a resources world?   Should we have a resources world? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:37 am

I think a freezone 2 would be the best option which I am working on at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we have a resources world?   Should we have a resources world? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we have a resources world?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Any other server talk-
Jump to: