TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Asbo's Screenie collection:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AsboTehG
AsboTehG

Asbo's Screenie collection: Empty
PostSubject: Asbo's Screenie collection:   Asbo's Screenie collection: EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 am

I decided I'm going to make a printscreen of ever raid i and/or my faction do. and i will also screenie whevener I'm raided to be fair. so, here it is. (i will add more if/when we raid/get raided...Razz)

#1: Asbo's Screenie collection: 25e52dc8fff97f531bd4ec50ce0aa1dc (Striders Base)
#2: Asbo's Screenie collection: 685dda88b6a1cbcc28369894f366acd2 This one might need a little explaining, so here goes. MrJakKid started a faction and we caught them in creative mode, but still they claim their legit 100% but look what I found, some spawned netherrack, they also had a lot of glowstone inside and excessive amounts of diamond blocks. (you cannot get netherrack in pvp world). and no its not a big deal.. but it just shows that they have been spawning and sutff and also lying about it Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://trobeano.forumotion.com

Asbo's Screenie collection:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Factions-
Jump to: