TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

Competition Empty
PostSubject: Competition   Competition EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 am

I'm hosting a book writing competition for the book shelf reading plugin. The winner of the competition gets a throne in the imperial court and an announcement in an auto message!
All you have to do is write a short inspirational message/story about 80-120 words and post it as a reply on this forum topic. The story will have a possibility of coming up when you right click the book shelf so it has to be short enough to fit in the chat.
Just to help you here is an example:

There's new energy to harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build, and threats to meet, alliances to repair. The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even in one term. But, America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you, we as a people will get there. There will be setbacks and false starts. There are many who won't agree with every decision or policy I make as president. And we know the government can't solve every problem. But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree. And, above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation, the only way it's been done in America for 221 years ? block by block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand.
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition   Competition EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 am

I have a throne, but hey, ill give it a bash.

You have awoken, dazed and confused by your unfamiliar surroundings, you turn around to find parchments strung from the walls, business tycoons and workers, flailing around the bustling city, you get to your feet, and begin to wander, you realise, there is more than meets the eye, a thought slides its way into your head, making you smirk, and it's that sudden realisation that you have a chance to start a fresh, write your own story, and slowly develop your life, and own a mansion, with successful businesses, or run yourself down, and be a cellmate. you clamber through a magical portal, it takes you to an unknown location, you take a breath of fresh air, as the wind brushes round your head. you grab some wood, and some tools, and wander into the depths of TroBeano in search of a new life, and meet new people. Its.Your.Choice.

Well, there you go, thats my attempt, i hope to see more taking part Razz
Back to top Go down

Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Any other server talk-
Jump to: