TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

1.2.4 fu- Mojang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: Gots an idea   1.2.4 fu- Mojang EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 am

Thats given me a really good idea.. Jack.. ya know the modreq plugin and how we have /modlist we need to make a command (/donatorlist) that tells you all of the donators and their expiration date! xD
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: ...........................   1.2.4 fu- Mojang EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 am

Ok, Tomorrow, im going to make an official list of what donators have expired, and who have not, and how long they have left

but i can tell you asbo, that you have until the end of this year, or near that, ill get a list and an exact date for you all soon, just bare with me for the time being.

I'll inform you when i am finished with it,

JackABeano
Back to top Go down
AsboTehG
AsboTehG

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.2.4 fu- Mojang   1.2.4 fu- Mojang EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks, also can you make a donator list/renew list, for the people that have donated and how long they have left, so they know when to renew. thanks.
affraid
Back to top Go down
https://trobeano.forumotion.com
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: Too Right...   1.2.4 fu- Mojang EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 am

Thats spot on Asbo. considering 1.2.3 would have taken milleniums anyway, with another update on it, they would have to have a complete new build, and then making a new build for bukkit, and that will take longer with the amount of bug fixes.

So, if you couldnt't be bothered to read the text above, to put it in short, it will take another week or 2 until it updates,, which has got on my nerves, and im sure yours too, and you may or may not have noticed, that donators are getting an extra ~2weeks? approximately (i have not worked it out yet) because of this inconvinient downtime.

So you Donators, are not by any means losing money, the downtime will be added onto the end of your time, so there is no need to worry.

Thankyou for reading, and im sorry this is taking so long.

JackABeano
Back to top Go down
AsboTehG
AsboTehG

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: 1.2.4 fu- Mojang   1.2.4 fu- Mojang EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 am

1.2.4 minecraft just came out, like. now! probably before 5 mins of this post, so the server will take EVEN LONGER to be up everyone, (im guessing) -.-
Back to top Go down
https://trobeano.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.2.4 fu- Mojang   1.2.4 fu- Mojang Empty

Back to top Go down

1.2.4 fu- Mojang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Random talk-
Jump to: