TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Share | 

MUST_k1LL's app for super-mod

Go down 

should MUST_k1LL be super-mod
yes
100%
 100% [ 7 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MUST_k1LL
Admin

PostSubject: MUST_k1LL's app for super-mod   Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 am

Sam Rockett

In game name:
MUST_k1LL

Position/Rank you are applying for:
Super-Mod

Why you wish to become staff:

I am already a current member of staff on this server. TroBeano as a whole doesn’t really have an active super-mod at this current time, I wish to fulfill this position to help improve the server on its visual looks and keep the community as thriving as it is. Being super-mod gives me the opportunity to expand my skills further and be a better moderator altogether.

Why would I make a good super-mod? I have already got the skills to do the job. I know basically all the commands you need to know as a moderator, I have either learnt them myself been taught by Dave/Jack or YouTube. I believe knowing your commands is a key skill you need as a super-mod which I currently possess.

Another reason would have to be your attitude towards players in game a positive calm non aggressive one is needed if you are to keep players happy you must comply by this if you don’t you get out of hand and ban players for no reason. As I seem to be calm in game I believe I should be super-mod.

I believe another reason why I should be mod is being active enough. I am on throughout 4:00 to mostly late at night depending on if I have an exam or not I am currently active more than the admins on the server at this present time. Being active is a must have for people wanting to apply for moderator as well.

I also want to help out the Community by taking a role that will help people, not only have more fun within the server, but have no problems with it. This is an amazing server, and I know sometimes when you file a /modreq, you don’t always get a quick response. So, I want to be the first one to complete those requests. I know it is a time consuming job and it requires multiple hours of dedication, and I am ready to dedicate my time to help out this server progress.

But most of all we hate Griefers, They destroy our stuff and steal from our chests I wish to take on a role to combat against them (with logblock). I see so many griefed buildings at times being super-mod would allow me to fix others houses making them happier and TroBeano is kept clean and not have to fill up the /modreq of griefing reports. by being a super-mod i could change the amount of griefers/x-rayers that are currently on the server

And finally why I wish to be super-mod is really to help the general community out and I aim to do mod requests as soon as possible, I also aim to just be there when a super-mod is actually needed. From being a member of trobeano for a very long time going through the countless temporary server maps and the old permanent ones I have a great insight to what TroBeano is all about and shall aim to be at my best at all times.

Time playing:
Depending on what this question means I play around 30hours a week probably more especially at the weekends whenever I have time I am online. If this means when did you start playing minecraft I started in 1.8 beta with pistons.

Stuff about you:
I am a 15 year old who loves to skate board which I am currently learning how to do with the help of Tromania’s (Dave’s) tutorials. I also play a bit of airsoft where you shoot the enemy team with hard small plastic balls which does hurt. I also am going to start to learn to play bass guitar to aid my friend who is looking for a bassist for his band. But my biggest hobby of all is gaming I find it to be the most fun and the best especially minecraft due to it being so addictive

Time played on TroBeano:

For a very long time about maybe 7 months from the server map on the planet minecraft site and the picture of the server that was first ever posted on Facebook with the city Atlantis in.

Any other information:
Thank you for taking your time to read my application form and I hope you consider it. If you want any more information contact me in game.

MUST_k1LL
Aka Sam Rockett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackABeano
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST_k1LL's app for super-mod   Fri May 18, 2012 6:30 am

Wanna know why?

You are a Co-admin now Very Happy

Last edited by JackABeano on Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile