TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Share | 

Server Requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spike26

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 am

Also another idea maybe a mob arena. Or a night have mob challenges whoever kills the most mobs without dieing keep getting rewards or the mob arena as wave specials were you pass 5 waves you get 32 bricks pass wave 10 get a diamond sword etc. and you can choose wether to take your reward to pvp or freezone so after your done with the mob arena there's two portals to go in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackABeano
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:41 am

Spleef Arena in progress, I will begin building when I have time
Please bare with me.

Thankyou

In the spoiler, is magic, that may blow your mind

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tromania
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

yeah we used to have a really good spleef arena on the old server but we never rebuilt in on the new map, good suggestion though, we will probably get it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trobeano.info
Spike26

PostSubject: Mini games & Arena   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:59 am

I noticed you have some mini games but i noticed on other servers that a lot have spleef for the people that don't know what spleef is spleef is a game with countless numbers of people were you have shovel and there's snow under you and under that snow is lava the goal is, is to take the snow for under your oppents feet and make him DIE!!!! In-till the last man standing he could win anything diamond sword money doesn't matter Another idea i've seen is a pvp arena in pvp hahahaha but that's more fun its where everyone is equal everyone starts with a diamond sword thats it intill the last man standing he gets money etc. cause i find it unfair when a guy has full diamond armor and another guy has leather that's just unfair so a pvp arena in pvp would be cool i think and can be operated by admin or whoever you trust thats just two more ideas for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RJP
Game-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 am

Spike26 wrote:
We had a huge argument between this topic but i think people with factions need supplies i know its a kill and destroy world but i think it would be fair for people that build in pvp the exciting and fun people no offense freezone Razz but maybe there should be a shop in pvp and limit the supplies so you cant buy enchanments or diamond armor just raw materials or materials you find in a cave so for the people that do build in pvp or factions can have supplies they need i was pritty mad finding out that i cant buy obsidian and bring into pvp but there is also a good point Asbo had he said rich people have unfair advantage so thats why im saying limit the supplies that you can buy.

I did build a shop in PvP in one of the old maps and had just rebuilt the one near the PvP spawn, but the server was greifed and had to be rolled back, so I will ask Tro/Jack if I can build it again.

_Parkesy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike26

PostSubject: Shops for pvp   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 am

We had a huge argument between this topic but i think people with factions need supplies i know its a kill and destroy world but i think it would be fair for people that build in pvp the exciting and fun people no offense freezone Razz but maybe there should be a shop in pvp and limit the supplies so you cant buy enchanments or diamond armor just raw materials or materials you find in a cave so for the people that do build in pvp or factions can have supplies they need i was pritty mad finding out that i cant buy obsidian and bring into pvp but there is also a good point Asbo had he said rich people have unfair advantage so thats why im saying limit the supplies that you can buy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lcjarnac

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 am

Step 1:

Gladiator Arena

Step 2: (Plugins only)

Step 3:
Then i would like to you give 3 positive reasons for your request to be implemented into the server, bullet points are okay.
#1 A fun thing to do if people would not like to go to pvp and possible loose their items.
#2 Time killer if someone wants to have some fun quickly.
#3 Could get more people to join the server or be online more often to try something fun and new.
#4 Have faction fights outside of pvp.

Step 4:
In this step you MUST state any problems or conflicts that you can think of within the server. e.g: "This plugin conflicts with ____."
#1 Would require an admin or moderators time for it to be played.
#2 Needs to be built.
Step 5:(Event only, possibly Mini-Games)
This section you should set a specific time or date when the Event should be held, for example:
"I believe the best time for Draqon slaying Mondays to be held is, Mondays, Because it relates to the name, and also this time was suggested by a lot of people in game, and more people can be online for the Event."

This could be played every time a mod or admin is online and does not require any other special permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RJP
Game-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 am

Step 1
Local chat

Step 2
Link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-localareachat-v0-07-1-see-messages-only-from-nearby-players-935.20464/

Step 3
#1: Chat is blocked up lots easily
#2: Loads of people ask for it all the time
#3: Could set it to worlds to stop them interfering
#4: Will always have the option for global chat

Step 4
No conflicts as far as I am aware

_Parkesy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsboTehG

PostSubject: TreeAssist   Sat May 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Step 1:
Genre, Name:

"Plugin, TreeAssist"

Link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-treeassist-auto-replant-and-auto-chop-trees-1-2-5-r1-0.14463/

Step 3:
Then i would like to you give 3 positive reasons for your request to be implemented into the server, bullet points are okay.:

#1: The Gold Donation package currently says you gain access to ChopTree if it's fixed, this is a easy fix/replacement.
#2: Many, Many players have asked for this plugin in-game (Including myself)
#3: You can customise the fuq out of this plugin! E.G: doesn't work on jungle trees, if you don't want it to, Only with iron axe or better! (if you want it too) loads more,
#4: You can set permissions for who can/can't use this plugin, stopping greifers, and allowing donators!

Step 4:
In this step you MUST state any problems or conflicts that you can think of within the server. e.g: "This plugin conflicts with ____."

#1: IF you gave permission for everyone to use this plugin, i can guarantee there would be greifing, however, you can use permissions making it so that only donators or Members maybe could use it, lowering the chance of greifers

Side note: I would REALLY REALLY REALLY Love for this plugin to be added, more than any other plugin if I'm honest! (PLEASE go check it out!!(I also know more people would love it!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trobeano.forumotion.com
AsboTehG

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Fri May 11, 2012 5:02 am

Tromania wrote:
Wow I like the ideas asbo, I'll have a mess around with some of those ideas when I have a bit of time

Ty Razz
-AsboTehG
Back to top Go down
Tromania
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu May 10, 2012 4:19 am

Wow I like the ideas asbo, I'll have a mess around with some of those ideas when I have a bit of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trobeano.info
AsboTehG

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Thu May 10, 2012 4:01 am

Request:
Plugin, "Skyblock Multiplayer."

Link to the plugin:
The plugin can be found Here

Why it should be added:
#1: I've played on servers with this plugin recently, and it is, extreamly fun!
#2: There would be a lot of people would enjoy playing skyblock, ether by themselfs or co-op. (:
#3: This is, and i know from 1st hand experience that it's a very easy installation.

Possible Problems:
#1: your inventory could be the same as FreeZone or Spawn, for example. although this plugin fixes this its self
(works with multiverse)

side note: Please use the link i sent to you Here and not the other one "skySMP" as this one it much, much use friendly! (:

-AsboTehG
Back to top Go down
JackABeano
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 am

I do like this, Personally, i would not be alot of help here, as i deal with ban reports, etc, but i can try, and strongly recommend this Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsboTehG

PostSubject: Server Requests.    Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey guys, i've just had a little idea for the server to make the life of the Admins, mainly Tro's. rabbit

So here it is guys, this is what to do, in short:

Step 1:
You 1st pick the topic you want to request in, E.G "Plugin", "Mini-Game", "Event", Ect..
Then, you state the name of your idea, a bit like Bukkit forums does. E.G "Plugin, Worldedit".
and for Mini-games or events use a format like so: Event, "Draqon Slaying Mondays."

Then what you will need to do if it is a plugin is to post a link within the post: for example:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/edit-sec-admn-worldedit-world-editing-de-griefing.62/
Shorting link like: This are also okay.

Step 3:
Then i would like to you give 3 positive reasons for your request to be implemented into the server, bullet points are okay.

Step 4:

Step 5:(Event only, possibly Mini-Games)
This section you should set a specific time or date when the Event should be held, for example:
"I believe the best time for Draqon slaying Mondays to be held is, Mondays, Because it relates to the name, and also this time was suggested by a lot of people in game, and more people can be online for the Event."

Example:
Spoiler:

Disclaimer: ALL adf.ly and bit.ly links will be removed, like it or not. Also posting your idea here has no 100% chance of being viewed by Tromania. (although posting on the forums has a higher chance of being noticed than asking when in game.)
Any obviously idiotic ideas or plugins such as "Greifing Tuesdays: break the spawn." WILL be Removed from this topic and not considered. also i do realise i spelt "Dragon" as Draqon, it's on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Requests.    

Back to top Go down

Server Requests.
Page 1 of 1