TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Register on TroBeano forum's to gain the Member rank in-game!
TroBeano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TroBeano

The best minecraft survival server around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  New Website!  

Reason for this long downtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tromania
Admin
Tromania

Reason for this long downtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason for this long downtime   Reason for this long downtime EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am

Well, everything is done really and it has been for a little while.. I'm just waiting for the hosts to stop being really bad... I emailed them yet again... its soo annoying, if they don't fix it I'm gonna move to a different host, redstone hosts look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://trobeano.info
JackABeano
Admin
JackABeano

Reason for this long downtime Empty
PostSubject: Reason for this long downtime   Reason for this long downtime EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Guys as you all know we have had to build a new map

We are nearly there, the reason we were down so long was that we were doing the admin shops, and they take a very long time to price every item on the game

The last few maps have been incomplete when we let you all on, as we wer doing it in such a hurry.

we are going to make sure this one is complete, and all the plugins are up to date so you can do anything that you want. inside the rule boundry of course.

i think all that is needed now is the portals to be configured for the freezones, and the others can be done by us ingame, the things that arent really important.

Hang in there guys

JackABeanoLe' Admin
Back to top Go down

Reason for this long downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TroBeano :: Random talk-
Jump to: